This is a hoot!! Shelby sings and does the actions along with the video.
Judy introduced me to your blog. She and Shelby just love it and invite you into their home on a regular basis through it! What a wonderful way to stay in touch with you kids and your beautiful daughter!
We love people leaving comments! It's good to know that everyone is enjoying the blog. We have really liked posting to it for our own personal reasons. Hopefully, we can continue this far into our future and can look back on it later and see the transformations of our family. I think I just shed a tear.
Thanks for the great entertainment! The whole family was getting into it and I was laughing by butt off! :) Plus....Al is going to try out the "techno rhythms" at school!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
6 comments:
This is a hoot!! Shelby sings and does the actions along with the video.
Judy introduced me to your blog. She and Shelby just love it and invite you into their home on a regular basis through it! What a wonderful way to stay in touch with you kids and your beautiful daughter!
Love you all!
Auntie Ruth
We love people leaving comments! It's good to know that everyone is enjoying the blog. We have really liked posting to it for our own personal reasons. Hopefully, we can continue this far into our future and can look back on it later and see the transformations of our family. I think I just shed a tear.
Thanks for the great entertainment! The whole family was getting into it and I was laughing by butt off! :) Plus....Al is going to try out the "techno rhythms" at school!
Stevo-this dude defintely doesn't look like you.....but he has a startling resmeblence to Joel Scholten from NWC!
Are you making fun of me? I can't decide. Also, you can leave comments with your name by clicking on the "other" option.
Post a Comment