Funny! Actually, once you have children you realize that it just doesn't pay to put on a clean shirt, because it just gets dirty within about 30 seconds. So, now that I have that knowledge, I just opt to wear the same dirty shirt everyday. Truth!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
2 comments:
steve- is that the only t-shirt you have? every picture on here you are wearing that guiness shirt!
Funny! Actually, once you have children you realize that it just doesn't pay to put on a clean shirt, because it just gets dirty within about 30 seconds. So, now that I have that knowledge, I just opt to wear the same dirty shirt everyday. Truth!
Post a Comment