I purchased this sweater in 10th grade. Like most of my clothing, I wear it until something like this happens. It seems I have even less of a chest than prior to having a baby. So I had a brilliant idea to dry this sweater in hopes that it would fit a little better the next time I wore it. Well, as I discovered today, it will now fit Evelyn.






3 comments:
Oh. We miss you and your sweaters! Even tiny pink ones.
Merriest of Christmas Times to you all. (could you e-mail me your new address. we recycled your envelope bearing a return address too soon!) - Alyce...
Oh no! I totally remember that sweater from high school - haha. Wasn't it J. Crew?? Bummer it was sacrificed to the shrinking gods!
Yes, it was J.Crew. I think we all had the same sweater, just in different colors!
Post a Comment