It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.26.2006

Can't get enough coffee!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tom Scepaniak said...

Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to have any more of them cups around the place? One that size would cut me down to two cups in the early morning :)

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Northern Farmer! I am honored that you have read and cared enough to comment on our blog. To be honest, I have frequented your blog for around the last half year or so and love your honest Biblical take on the world. That is why you will find Northern Farmer blog in our sparsely populated blogroll. I am from a small farm in South Dakota and without getting too deep into it, we were forced off by a decade of unfortunate events. I definitely empathize with the family farmer and appreciate your take on the world's food supply and how important the producer is. Most of all, I appreciate your thoughts on faith. I am a believer in Jesus Christ and the infallible Word of God and believe that if we matched our actions to the Word instead of each other, the world would be a much better place. True, the world is basically a sinking ship, but as much as we long for Jesus's second coming, we have to hold out hope for all of the lost. This has gotten long, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your witness through your blog, your family, and your farm.