It's okay to love and to be loved.

1.02.2007

2007

We got to ring in the new year with two very special people, Eric and Amy. Amy was my college roommate and Eric was her dreamboat from across campus. We've known them for almost seven years now and we will know them for the rest of our lives. We have yet to live near eachother (since college), but time will tell and I have a feeling it won't be this way forever.

The five of us rang in the new year in our p.j.'s attempting to play The Farming Game. Due to the time of night, the game didn't get very far. Amy and I get pretty loopy and laugh at anything that comes out of eachother's mouth. Instead of the game we called family and friends in Pacific time to wish them greetings from the future. We have video...it was pretty funny.

We all needed the time with good friends and the great feeling of laughing with your whole heart. I am thankful for friends and the time I have been able to share with each one of them.
What a happy beginning to this year. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Johnson Journal said...

Yeay, we loved seeing you. Thank for the great write up.
Love you guys!!

The Johnson Journal said...

I was hoping you would use the "sexy eyes" shot I worked up for you, but thanks for the pic anyway.