Evelyn turned one at 6:53 am this morning. I am surprised that a year has already passed. Each day brings new adventures and fascinations. Here are just a few things Evelyn does that amazes me...She hands me the stereo remote and makes dancing movements (which we did not teach her).
She points out ducks, tigers, bananas, apples, cows, frogs, horses, doggies and kitties in books and real life. She can even make the noises of some.
She drinks from a cup and can almost feed herself with a spoon.
She says, "Jesus", but won't say "Please".
She can get off our bed and off the couch with out assistance (something we never taught her).
Steve and I have enjoyed being her parents each moment of this past year and can't wait for all the fun that will come with each passing year.






5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful niece! Amazing that it's been a year. She is so fun.
I'm amazed.....birthday photos posted on the day of her birthday! She is a SWEETIE! It's hard to imagine that she is 1 year old already....but then I look at our children and realize how fast the years do go by! Enjoy every moment!
Rhonda
Happy Birthday!! And congrats to you and steve for doing such a wonderful job raising her so far! We miss you guys!
Happ-ity Birthy-day, Evelyn!
Happ-ity Birthy-day, Evelyn!
Post a Comment