It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.16.2007

Follow me to fun!

Evie and I visited our dear friend Amy in New York this past week. We had a great time
walking the KOA Kampground that they live on and getting to know the area around them. Pictures below will show you a glimpse of the area. Much of the week was spent at Amy's house hanging out, taking naps and playing with Rufus. Although we were only an hour away from NYC I have been there several times and didn't need to visit this time...we will save it for when Stevie is with us!

After a marathon run through the detroit airport we made it to our final flight and then into the arms of our man, Steve.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

R & R said...

Sounds like you had a good trip. Yea for that!!! I think it is pretty funny that you refer to Eveleyn and Steve as "Evie" and "Stevie" -- it makes me smile. How do you add "ie" to your name? Do you become "Annie"? I think I prefer to stick with Floyd and Bianca myself...looking forward to your visit!!