FYI-- my class discussed learning and reinforcement vs. punishment on Tuesday. At one point, several students commented on how much they deserved the punishments they received as children due to how horrible they were to their mothers. I reminded them Mother's Day is Sunday. Tomorrow I plan to begin my lecture by showing this clip. I think it will add a little bit of specialness to the whole thing and wake people up (Gosh, it must be horrible to be in my class). :)
Once again Mr. T coes through with an importnat message for fans everywhere. What would we do without him? And why can't he take over the psa's on NBC?
Yes, Mr. T surprisingly has a lot of wisdom and tenderness in spite of his rough and gruff exterior. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.
R&R...how did your class respond? Was it a hit or was it too before their time. It's a bit dismal to think that Mr. T could now possibly be before a college student's time.
Happy Mother's Day to all women as it really isn't solely about mothers as it is about women around the world and how special they all are.
My class was amused...I seem to always pull something out of my sleeve to capture their attention. As usual, I think that they thought maybe I need some help. With that said, I guarantee they'll recall my class in a few years. I can only hope that with my antics, they'll also recall a little bit of information as well.
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
6 comments:
How very appropriate.
"When you put down one motha', you puttin' down motha's all around the world."
FYI-- my class discussed learning and reinforcement vs. punishment on Tuesday. At one point, several students commented on how much they deserved the punishments they received as children due to how horrible they were to their mothers. I reminded them Mother's Day is Sunday. Tomorrow I plan to begin my lecture by showing this clip. I think it will add a little bit of specialness to the whole thing and wake people up (Gosh, it must be horrible to be in my class). :)
Once again Mr. T coes through with an importnat message for fans everywhere. What would we do without him? And why can't he take over the psa's on NBC?
Yes, Mr. T surprisingly has a lot of wisdom and tenderness in spite of his rough and gruff exterior. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it.
R&R...how did your class respond? Was it a hit or was it too before their time. It's a bit dismal to think that Mr. T could now possibly be before a college student's time.
Happy Mother's Day to all women as it really isn't solely about mothers as it is about women around the world and how special they all are.
Id like to see an updated re-recording.
ANy thoughts on who should do it?
My vote is 50 cent.
My class was amused...I seem to always pull something out of my sleeve to capture their attention. As usual, I think that they thought maybe I need some help. With that said, I guarantee they'll recall my class in a few years. I can only hope that with my antics, they'll also recall a little bit of information as well.
Post a Comment