I decided I needed to eat something chocolatey yesterday. Since Evelyn loves to help bake I thought it would be a perfect afternoon activity. I gave Evelyn her own bowl, mixing spoon, measure cups of water and dry oatmeal. She entertained herself the entire forty-five minutes to an hour mixing and eating her oatmeal concoction.In the end, Evelyn did the better job at baking. My cupcakes turned out more like muffins than anything. The powdered sugar frosting I made from scratch for the first time turned out on the terrible side. At first I didn't know that confectioners' sugar was actually a fancy word for powdered sugar...so, after one round using granulated sugar I figured out that confectioners' sugar must be the powdered sugar. Even switching sugars didn't help. If anyone has a fool proof, tasty recipe for frosting send it my way!







1 comment:
hey update your blog already, even our blog is more updated than yours, not that is pretty bad! I want to see Anna's belly.
Post a Comment