It's okay to love and to be loved.

11.07.2007

My sister found this blog through a friend's site. It is a fabulous blog to read about love, God, children and life. Check it out sometime.

www.noahsteven.blogspot.com

6 comments:

R & R said...

You forgot to mention the loss part...

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Yes, the loss part is huge. I am amazed by this women. I love her openness.

The Johnson Journal said...

blog more

R & R said...

I agree...blog more

Anonymous said...

This is the first blog that I had ever read... back when she started it. Adrienne, Noah's mother, is a friend of mine and i check it daily...some days, tears, some days joy....and every-other-day it could be anywhere inbetween. If you have the time...do read the whole story! If you want your faith to be challenged, and to feel inspired to live your life..FULLY FOR GOD... read on! she continues to update this and they are even writing a book! This story has touched thousands! So glad you found it!
Steph Gullifer

The Baby Makes 4 said...

Keep us posted on the name of the book they write! It is a wonderful blog to read and an amazing story. I am challenged by it and appreciate being able to read about such a personal journey. I am glad I found it through your blog!