It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.10.2007

Guess the birth date...


Here is a picture of Anna's belly at approx. 38 weeks. Yes, she has angry stretch marks and doesn't mind the world seeing.

After a weekend with some family we began a pole to see when the baby arrives. Feel free to guess as well and include it as a comment to this post. The winner will get a kiss on the cheek from Steve and maybe some Cherry Bean coffee. Good luck!

So far we have...

Evan: Dec. 21st, boy, 7 lbs. 7 oz.
Alisa: Dec. 13th or 14th, 7 lbs. 1 oz, boy
Grandma Judy: Boy, Dec. 14th or 15th
Steve: Girl, Dec. 18th or 19th, 8 lbs. 2 oz. 21 1/2 inches long
Anna: Boy, 7 lbs. 12 oz., 21 1/2 inches, Dec. 17th
Eric 1st Guess: Jan. 12, 13 pounds, Boy with a handlebar mustache
Eric (legitimate guess): Dec. 20, Boy
Amy: 8 lb. 1 oz. Boy, Dec 16, 21 1/2 in long
Chloe: Dec 18, 8 lb. 2 oz., 22 in long
Aunt Nancy: Dec. 17th. Boy. Big boy.
Grandma Rachel: Dec. 26th. 23 inches. 8 lbs.12 oz.

9 comments:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Chloe: Originally I was thinking December 29, but after comparing my 42 week belly from last year with your 38 year belly I might want to say earlier..hmmm, maybe I'll go with Steve on the 18th. I also originally thought girl but I have never been able to tell whether someone was having a boy or girl so maybe I'll just leave that one alone. 8 lbs. 2 oz., 22" long

Anonymous said...

A Kiss from Steve? Count me in! I'm going January 12, 13 pounds....Alright my real guess is a little bro for Evelyn arriving December 20th. I will be there in a couple weeks to collect the lovin from the big fella,
EJ

The Johnson Journal said...

My guess will be the 16th. I'll go with 8lbs 1 oz. And 21 1/2 inches. I also believe it is a boy!! Can't wait to meet the little Friese (not sure if i want the prize though...I'll have to think about that)
~Amy

Unknown said...

Well I'm in for the 17th. I was going to say 18th, but with two guesses already for that date, I figured what the heck. I can't believe you'll go until the 24th! Boy. Big boy. Wish we were going to be there.

Anonymous said...

I guess the 17th... or the 23rd... and I'm thinkin'... Boy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! Its Joni..

December 21st
7 lbs. 3 oz.
21inch long!
and I think its going to be a girl!GIRL!

Anonymous said...

Since most of the days predicted have passed, I just might be the winner! :) I predict the 21st, and a boy.

Anonymous said...

boy, Dec. 23rd 8lbs 5oz. 21"long
-Seth Bowers
I need your email and phone number!
Seth.Bowers@clearwire.net is my email.
I miss you so much I just can't express it in words, just getting the post card has made my christmas special.

Emily said...

i'll jump in for fun! the 22nd, boy, 8lb5oz. Good luck!