It's okay to love and to be loved.

1.16.2008

A little bit of chaos...


About five minutes after Steve got home from work last night, I left him to go to work myself. This is a picture of what he looked like when I left. His comment to me was, "Let's see if this is still how I look when you get back."
Our house is a mess. I haven't deep cleaned in several weeks. Our Christmas tree and decor is still up. Our cats barely get fed each day. I don't even know where the bottom of our kitchen sink is...since it is perpetually filled with dishes.

Evelyn sticks to our legs or arms like glue. She makes comments such as, "No Mommy hold baby." Evelyn reads magazines for companionship. We haven't visited the "Elmo" store (Target) for quite sometime, which used to be a regular activity. We haven't gotten out much, period.

It has been a little crazy trying to figure out a new schedule with two children now. We have enjoyed manning the chaos together. I imagine it will get better with time! Until then, our posts here will be few and far between I am sure. We will try our hardest to post!

On a side note...we took some photos with a photographer recently. Check out some of the pics at www.jennifermckinneyphotography.com

3 comments:

R & R said...

You guys will awesome in no time. You'll adjust. Evelyn will get used to the little one and all will be well. Just focus on one day at a time.

We'll all continue to look for posts and hope that you'll write more often than not.

Good luck! We love you!

P.S. That is one sexy outfit S is sporting in that pic! :)

Emily said...

It will get better...but it's a process. I still start getting ready 3 hours before we need to actually be in the car. And that's progress...

Anonymous said...

nice camo.......really stevo, camo briefs? I think your wife will still see you coming.