It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.23.2008

Happy Birth-day Miley Marie Johnson!

Our dear friends Amy and Eric had their first child TODAY! A baby girl named Miley! She was born at 10:18 pm NY time and weighed 7 lbs. even. Amy had a great delivery and Eric is the father of a little girl and both are in love. I wish, oh how I wish, we could race over to the hospital and see them. I am so excited to see pictures and learn more! My Amers is a mommy! She has a little girl! I am so proud of her!

For those of you who may not know, Amy was my college room-mate. Steve and I have known them from the beginning of their relationship, we were in their wedding, and we dream of raising our children together some day...oh wouldn't that be marvelous!

Congratulations! Praise the LORD! I love her already!

P.S. See the parents at Johnson Journal on our list to the right.

No comments: