It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.24.2008

I'm pretty sure that our youngest isn't a fan of traveling. During the last two recent trips Naomi has turned into a crying machine.

This past weekend, while surrounded by seven cousins under the age of six, we couldn't seem to get her to sleep or to quit crying. Auntie Rhonda with the most patience tried and tried.

Once we arrived back home Naomi returned to her normal self and falls asleep easily and is even able to be laid in her crib.

Hum. We'll have to keep an eye on this new revelation. I guess for now Naomi just likes the comfort of her own home and only Evelyn's squeels and screams.


Grandma holding Naomi and two months older cousin Ezra. As you can see Naomi's happy face from the picture above didn't last very long. Meanwhile, Ezra is as cool as a cucumber.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

She's cute even when she's crying! Dave and I would like to see her (and you guys) sometime soon!