It's okay to love and to be loved.

6.05.2008

What a girl!

Two big events happened today for Evelyn. First, she pooped out the 1982 penny she ate before nap time on Sunday. After a little cleaning the penny appears to be in good shape. It has a little copper tinting to it...hmmm. Don't judge me if I put it in her scrapbook. It is a little anatomy show and tell for the future.

Secondly, after bathtime tonight, Evelyn stated she had to go potty as she waddled back to the bathroom stark naked. She proceeded to put her potty seat on the larger seat and tinkle so that she could see it. Then, once Daddy saw her "yellow" in the potty, she flushed. She did all of this without me ever really trying to potty train her. I knew that when she wanted to she would train herself. It appears she has done just that. Cool.

Meanwhile on the homefront with an infant...as you can guess we are up every two hours with this one like we were with Evie. Naomi caught Evelyn's cold, which ticks her off so she fusses most of the night. Fun. I head to be around 10-ish every night and don't actually get to fall asleep until 12:30 or so. Then it's up and at'em every two hours or some from then on. It's okay, however. I know it is only temporary!

2 comments:

R & R said...

So...before the scrapbook comment was made, I seriously thought, "Gosh...don't be THAT cheap!!" :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Anna... only you guys would clean a penny to keep for a scrapbook. I guess Evelyn has to have a poop story of her own to keep up with her parents. :)