Tomorrow we are heading to the wedding of a dear friend from college. I was hoping (somewhat last minute) to have my girls wear matching dresses. That seems to be what "cool" mothers do who have children of the same sex. So, I am attempting to be cool. I do feel, though, that now is my chance to have my children dress the same and I better take advantage of it.
I loaded up the girls and drove forty stinkin' minutes to the nearest city to have Naomi's six month pictures taken and shop for dresses. Well, I'll spare you the details and just say that I came home without any pictures (they were pathetic and not worth my money) no dresses, and extremely exhausted children. Not cool.
So, tomorrow we will attend this fabulous wedding looking like we always do...wearing well used clothing that don't match one another. Life will go on, but it won't be as pretty...hee,hee,hee.
7.04.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Trendy does not always equals pretty. I am sure you looked awesome.
Post a Comment