We added a link to a friend's website so that you might join us in prayer for her son, Stellan. Stellan has not been born yet, but it experiencing some heart trouble that may be fatal.
"McK Mama", as she calls herself, is actually the photographer that took pictures of our girls this past January. She is cool. Naomi pooped on her bedspread, peedled on her floor and spit up numerous times and she didn't even care! We had a lot of fun with her. I found her blog through the Audrey Caroline Blog (Bring the Rain) I keep up with. Talk about seven degrees of separation. I have never met, nor have talked to, Angie Smith, the author of "Bring the Rain", but she now knows of my photographer friend. Crazy! Small world!
I am amazed by these women, who have lost or are experiencing severe health issues of a child, that they can share (and do share!) their experience with others so candidly. I am blessed by blogs and the ability they have to spread the amazing grace and love of Christ to all who may come across them.
I pray that all who read our blog would stop and consider this God. To give Him some time to talk to them and tell them that He is real and wants to be with them and change their life forever.
Experience Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment