Evelyn begins each evening walk with enthusiasm, but too often decides biking is too difficult and opts to push the stroller. At that point Steve and I are left with one option...well, someone has to ride the bike!
Hilarious. These are great pictures. I also love the one of Evie on the city bus. Looks like she couldnt be happier with her car seat-less independence.
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
2 comments:
This picture is so great- I love the expression on Evelyn's face as she's looking at Steve!
Hilarious. These are great pictures. I also love the one of Evie on the city bus. Looks like she couldnt be happier with her car seat-less independence.
Post a Comment