Check out the link on the side (the picture with the camera) and read the post on www.mycharmingkids.net. You will have the opportunity to donate some money to three great causes.
I found your blog through Andrea Hydeen's. I was at NWC the same time as you guys and I remember you both. I think I lived next door to Steve when I lived in Ooltman. ANYWAY, your girls are beautiful, I love pacifiers too, I don't clean my house either, and I feel like my daughter - who will be three tomorrow (that's when the terrible twos end, right??), often gets the brunt of my frustration too. Oh, and Jennifer of MCK is a friend of a friend of a friend. Oh, and when you and Steve got married, everyone in our house thought it was funny that your new name would sound like "antifreeze". Blessings!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
1 comment:
I found your blog through Andrea Hydeen's. I was at NWC the same time as you guys and I remember you both. I think I lived next door to Steve when I lived in Ooltman. ANYWAY, your girls are beautiful, I love pacifiers too, I don't clean my house either, and I feel like my daughter - who will be three tomorrow (that's when the terrible twos end, right??), often gets the brunt of my frustration too. Oh, and Jennifer of MCK is a friend of a friend of a friend. Oh, and when you and Steve got married, everyone in our house thought it was funny that your new name would sound like "antifreeze". Blessings!
Post a Comment