Ok, so I read the post at least 2 times. Then I re-read a few more posts thinking..."what the heck was that p.s.about" Then...I read the comments. OK huge congrats to you guys!!! YEAH!! so exciting!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
4 comments:
what? did I miss a post somewhere that said you were expecting again?!?! congrats!
yep. I let the baby ticker at the top below the picture tell the news. we're due mid-august!
wow, totally didn't pay attention to the baby ticker.. oops!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Ok, so I read the post at least 2 times. Then I re-read a few more posts thinking..."what the heck was that p.s.about" Then...I read the comments. OK huge congrats to you guys!!! YEAH!! so exciting!
Post a Comment