
i headed with the girls to Cedar Rapids, IA to visit my Grandpa and Grandma (separate sides) with the girls and my mom. so, while we were gone Steve took the opportunity to re-design our bathroom. I am in love! And oh, where did he get that awesome shower curtain? He made it! He purchased the fabric and then sewed it to make the curtain. Cool!

With great-grandpa cliff.

The girls loving the piano. Naomi is searching for a new song to play.
With great-grandpa D (aged 91.5 years!).







6 comments:
Steve, You are such a woman! And I think it is just wonderful. Glad you're my bro-in-law.
lovin the bathroom!!
I was impressed with the princess cake that Steve made/decorated.. now a shower curtain?? Totally awed. The man has skills.
Nice!!!
Billy just did ours last week. It's nesting.
Just one of the last things on the list before meeting Baby Dreewes.
And after enjoying your blog for
years (?!?) I finally started one for us, so we can keep our family and friends updated without having to e-mail everybody!
And because it's so much fun to read other blogs.
Are you sure you are in the right profession? Maybe interior design is in your future. And where did you get the sewing machine?
he sewed it? way to go! love it!
Post a Comment