We don't vaccinate and we believe that vaccines need to be researched by each parent in order for the parent to make an educated decision regarding vaccines before the day their child gets their first shot.
Jenny McCarthey and Jim Carrey were on Larry King Live tonight. They preached it! They are saying to the world exactly what we need to hear. The info we hear about vaccines are 99% one sided and it is imperative that we see the other side so we can be educated. Check out www.generationrescue.org to find out more.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/
U.S. Infant Mortality Rate has increased significantly in the past ten years. We are behind thirty other developed nations and we vaccinate more than twice as much. Check out www.speakthecontroversy.blogspot.com to read more.
Just educate yourself so you are informed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I'm with ya, sista.
Heather of Dooce.com just wrote about this issue as well. You've certainly given the rest of us something to think about...
I just hope you don't regret the day that you didn't have one of your babes protected against disease. Deafness,paralysis etc. is a huge load to carry on ones shoulders if you don't consider wisely!
I like to hear your thoughts. However, I am deeply convinced that the chance of deafness or paralysis is far less than of my child experiencing a seizure or become part of the autism spectrum disorder as a result of mass amounts of vaccinations. Vaccines aren't bad, but the amount given to young babies and children are concerning.
Post a Comment