It is spring time around here. Friends are calling to meet at the park, neighbor kids are calling to Evelyn from across the alley to come over and play, Naomi is sitting in her stroller watching birds and every now and then attempting to go chase them. Speaking of chase, we chase after Weezer most days of the week after he runs out of an open door with lightening speed.
I have new pictures to post of Naomi's shoes (awesome), pregnant belly, our slight kitchen remodel and other non-essential things. I left my camera in the car and I am too lazy to go out and get it tonight. We now have a new dishwasher (actually, a dishwasher) and I am exhausted from having to load it! Hah!
I'm going to go make some cinnamon rolls...I am so not healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen. What fun!
Post a Comment