It's okay to love and to be loved.

6.17.2009

Can I get a coronary, please?

I drove to a work meeting tonight and saw my favorite two deep fryers setting up shop on a downtown corner. After the meeting I drove past again to see if they were open for business. They were in deed and I immediately placed my order for one funnel cake.

Let's back up a bit and remind everyone that if something is limited, I tend to indulge in order to "get my fill" while it is available. Well, funnel cakes and corn dogs from Teddy B's stand usually comes around once or twice a year. So, when I see Teddy B and his wife setting up shop anywhere in or near town I HAVE to partake.

I brought home the funnel cake to share with Steve while we sit on our couch like true Americans and watch "So You Think You Can Dance". As I stepped in the front door I burst into laughter because I could see on our stove was a pan of freshly baked Monster Cookies. You can imagine how our arteries feel right now...and the poor innocent baby. Is that child abuse?

If we die of a heart attack, you'll know exactly why.

No comments: