It's okay to love and to be loved.

6.22.2009

It's a small world after all (part 5?)

This is silly, but cool to me. I watched a snitch of Oprah the other day and it was about fathers. One particular father caught my eye. He is raising his little daughter after his wife died of a blood clot a day after their baby girl was born. He has a blog that he started for family back in MN.

Well, I checked McMama's blog (see the picture link on the side of the blog) and read up on them. All of a sudden I see a picture of this Dad and his daughter. Turns out our photographer from the cities here was invited to a pool party at his in-laws here in MN. Funny. Random. Interesting to me. So, I know this guy from Oprah through only two degrees of separation. Huh.

No comments: