Congratulations! Oh what fun - the addition of a little boy to your beautiful family! God is so good! I was going to write on your blog the other day and tell you I thought you were having a little boy but I didn't have time to get a "sign in" with Google so I just forgot about it! I have enjoyed your blog for quite some time now!
A sweet addition to the Friese family! I'm happy that you will get to experience the joys of raising both girls and boys. Can't wait to meet my youngest nephew!!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
5 comments:
Congratulations!! A boy! Hope everyone is doing well
oh how sweet. he is a cutie. love the pic with him under the light. but i need more pics!! need to see his sweet face more. love all 5 of you!!
Congratulations Steve @ Anna! He looks great! Hope everyone is doing well. Love the name, too, too bad you beat me to it! lol...
Congratulations! Oh what fun - the addition of a little boy to your beautiful family! God is so good! I was going to write on your blog the other day and tell you I thought you were having a little boy but I didn't have time to get a "sign in" with Google so I just forgot about it! I have enjoyed your blog for quite some time now!
A sweet addition to the Friese family! I'm happy that you will get to experience the joys of raising both girls and boys. Can't wait to meet my youngest nephew!!
Rhonda
Post a Comment