I attempted to take the kids to Mankato today so I could get a hair cut. Since I have to drive about 40 minutes to get there I headed out early to check out a few stores.

As you can see we hit-up Kohls. This picture was taken in the ladies room where we spent most of our time. Isaiah was torked the minute we got in the store because he was hungry. I nursed him standing up right behind the stroller cart. A few ladies came in and out while we were there. I heard several comments from them. One of them was, "Wow. You're a busy mom!". Yes, I guess I am. It really is a pleasure, but possibly comical to others at times. I ended up not finding what I needed, but needing a new shirt while there. Isaiah spit-up down the front of my shirt and into my bra. Since my hair cut was yet to come I needed to pick-up a shirt while in the store. All in all, we survived, spent little money, loved the handicap door buttons at the front of the store, changed one stinky diaper and made it to the appointment in time. However, I am not sure if I'll be doing that again any time soon.

Recognize the onesie, Dan and Brittney? (It says, "Were you this cute?") Naomi loves to look at her brother and kiss him. It usually leads to a kissing frenzy around here.

Steve and I attended a work potluck at his boss's house last weekend. Here he is with his co-worker and friend, Darrin, taking their two girls on one of many paddleboat rides. Can't see the girls...well they are behind the guys wearing adult size life jackets. Very cute...and safe!
1 comment:
I always hear "Well, you have your hands full."
Full of cute chunky babies!
Bring it on!
I'm also familiar with the bra-full of spit-up. Full.
Your stories are a blessing.
Post a Comment