I like this site too. I just bought some bibs for Charlie to use when he starts eating solids.
This is the site I was talking about with you at Matt's party. Maybe I heard about the site from you. I can't remember where I found out about the website.
No, I heard about it from you, but didn't have the correct name of it. I found it through woot.com and figured this was the one you were talking about. Thanks!
Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
2 comments:
I like this site too. I just bought some bibs for Charlie to use when he starts eating solids.
This is the site I was talking about with you at Matt's party. Maybe I heard about the site from you. I can't remember where I found out about the website.
No, I heard about it from you, but didn't have the correct name of it. I found it through woot.com and figured this was the one you were talking about. Thanks!
Post a Comment