It's okay to love and to be loved.

11.06.2009

Ah, life is good.

The dishwasher is running, the dryer is running, the house is quiet even though a little bit ago I heard Naomi up out of her bed playing the guitar that is in her closet. That seems to have ended so I assume she is asleep in her bed as she should be. After naps we are headed to Mankato for a hair appt for big mamma here. I am looking forward to that head massage...ooh wee! It is shaping up to be a wonderful weekend weather-wise and I can't wait to get outside as a family and maybe do some hiking in the state park! Evelyn loves carrots and is enjoying one that is on steroids in this picture. She promised she could finish it all and I think she almost did.
Naomi was the little chickie this year. She enjoyed trick-or-treating from the stroller. Her sister, however, was difficult to keep up with.
Grandpa Don wearing his costume...the mask. I was very proud of him for wearing it!
Our littlest punkin' sleeping with Daddy.

No comments: