It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.14.2009

Naomi is currently wearing underwear. I am wondering when I'll have a mess to clean up. It would be nice for her to be potty trained, but I don't really want to be rushing to the bathroom every second to see if she needs to tinkle. With Evie I tried to train her but she made it loud and clear she wouldn't go in the potty until she wanted to. So, I left her alone and one day she decided to use the toilet and that was the end of diapers. She didn't even need pull-ups over night once I told her she didn't have to wear them if she didn't want to. I'm not so sure it will be as easy with Naomi. She has a bit different personality and it might prove to be challenging.

Evie has a friend over and they are in princess dresses. They are dancing around the living room with their pretend husbands. I love watching the imagination of children. Life is so simple and free.

Now all I need to do is decide if I should make a pot of coffee. Hmmm...duh.

No comments: