It's okay to love and to be loved.

2.14.2010

"All I'm trying to say is...I like you." - Steve

"I like you and I know why. I like you because you are a good person to like.

When I think something is important you think it is important too.

We have good ideas.

When I say something funny

You laugh.

I think I'm funny and you think I'm funny too.

I like you because you know where I'm ticklish and you don't tickle me there
except
just a little tiny bit.

You know how to be silly

That's why I like you

Boy are you ever silly

I never met anyone sillier than me till I met you.

You really like me, don't you?

And I really like you back
And you like me back
And I like you back

And that's the way we keep going
Every day."

From the book, I Like You, by Sandol Stoddard Warburg. Sold at Anthropologie stores.

No comments: