Yo, yo. We're headed to Michigan on Friday morning to visit our friends, The Johnsons! I've had a busy week of preparing my meals for cooking club. Fifteen pans of Enchiladas ready in the deep freeze to be traded with fifteen other ladies while I'm gone. I've slept at work for two night while Isaiah either joined me or cried for forty-five minute stretches at home in his crib. He began biting me while nursing and tonight he drew blood. Cool.I'm off to play volleyball, then vacuum, take out the recycling and fold clothes before bed. Tomorrow I watch my friend's girls in the AM and then pack the car, get a hair cut and attend Bible study at night. Phew-fta! I'm ready for a vacation...err, via a fifteen hour road trip. Gulp! But, I can't wait!






1 comment:
Cooking club sounds like an awesome idea! How cool is your community?!?
SB
Post a Comment