It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.23.2010

For Sale By Owner..for now!

Would you like to buy this cute house? Well, it is for sale! We are moving to a new town sometime this spring/summer. Steve took a new position at a bank about an hour east of here. He is very excited for his new job and so am I. I just don't realize how much I am going to miss this great community. I have been so blessed the last three years living here. It has been wonderful.

We'll keep you posted as to what is happening. So far we don't really like any houses on the market in the new town so we have no plans for making any offers. We'll put our house on the market officially mid-April. I first have to have a motherload garage sale!

1 comment:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

We're excited for you guys.