It's okay to love and to be loved.

3.11.2010

I took Evie to the dentist this morning to get some fillings in her molars. After I went up to pay and was charged $216 for 20 minutes of work I spoke ever so nicely (not quite) to the receptionist about the rediculousness of the charge. She calmly replied, "Well, Evelyn received two fillings today." Oh, okay. That makes it better. She needed to tell me the fillings were made of gold and if Evie didn't get them all her teeth would fall out. I could have swallowed that. But, instead I reminded the receptionist that charges like that are ridiculous and to promptly cancel the appt. we had made for the other side of Evie's mouth. That ain't going to happen.

$110 for a 20 min. pediatric tooth cleaning.

$400 for "four teeth that need fillings".

Bogus.

1 comment:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

Aren't those teeth going to fall out in 4 years anyway?