It's okay to love and to be loved.

4.28.2010

I love our small town.

Isaiah is a train wrecker...and a heart breaker I must add. I think he is going to be a lefty and he is going to cost a lot of money to feed throughout the coming years. He has ridiculous strength and does not suffer from any separation anxiety. He still does not care for a bottle or sippy cup, so we continue to work with him on that skill...drinking from something other than me.
Evelyn is reading a story to Isaiah and Naomi. It was priceless. (No, Evie can't actually read, but she is telling them the story from memory.)
Today was our last day of MOPS for the year. It was my last MOPS in New Ulm, ever. That isn't cool. They almost made me cry today. But, I digress. My car was dead this morning and instead of attempting to walk with a hot egg bake in hand and push a stroller I called a friend. Heather came right over from the MOPS church to load us in her van. B/C the van was so dead all the doors except the driver's side were locked and I could not even attempt to get out the car-seats. No problem, Heather has a built in car seat perfect for Isaiah! It also helps that I am less than two minutes from the MOPS church so safety is not really a concern. We made it to MOPS and back in style and enjoyed a beautiful sunny day. I love our small town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those days while all your youngin's are still at home...seeing the pic of Evelyn reading reminded me of that. At the blink of an eye, they are in school and those memories/moments are of the past.

Rhonda