It's okay to love and to be loved.

4.10.2010

We just had a garage sale. It went really well. I had a lot of fun. Steve grilled hot dogs and brats and sold them with chips and a pop to our customers. A grown-up lemonade stand, if you will. Later when the sale was almost over some friends who were helping invited their families over for lunch and some neighbors came over to. It was a party in honor of this wonderful sunny summer day.

Steve had his last day of work on Friday. Monday he begins his new position over in our new town. One of his customers gave him two tickets to the Twins game on Wed. We hope to coerce my sister into watching our three children for four hours on Wed. in order for us to be able to go. The game is at noon. Then on Thursday I have an appt. to get my hair cut...short. I'm nervous, but excited!

1 comment:

The Johnson Journal said...

a garage sale, how fun!!! i can't believe Steve is starting already...good luck steve!