It's okay to love and to be loved.

6.02.2010

We've been gone for a few days in Parker. Reed and Hope and family (Cherrybean.net) moved back to Washington. We had a great time spending a full weekend with family. Since being back our computer has been unresponsive. Steve did something tonight that actually got it back up and running. We almost headed to the Apple store for the second time this month. I am sure it won't be long until we actually make a purchase for a new computer.

No news on the housing situation in Waseca. We had a showing tonight on our house, but know that we won't get an offer until we lower our price. Since we aren't in a hurry to move we aren't willing to lower the price yet.

Our good-est, best-est buds since college just had their baby boy today! He was four and a half weeks early, but is perfectly healthy and in no need of the NICU. Praise the Lord! I am sad tonight that I am here in MN and not in MI where I can go and see the little guy. I don't like living so far away from people I love. None-the-less, my heart over flows with joy for them.

Evelyn had a garage sale in her room today during "quiet time". It was so cool to see. I thought she had just organized her clothes, shoes and toys on the floor. When I told her it was a great looking layout she told me it was her garage sale. I asked her if she wanted to go take a picture of it to show Daddy. She went to her room and snapped some pictures. Garage sale items and her licorice...




No comments: