Come on over to our house on the first Saturday of each month. We host a brunch for family and friends. Meal time is usually 10 am. Check here for updates or changes...sometimes we have to cancel :(
See you for brunch in the new year! Please come to our new house and if you email me I'll give you our address...or Facebook me if you'd like :)
6 comments:
Adorable. Was this a professional photo session or did you do the fine work?
LOVE IT!
Your kids are adorable!!! I agree with Chloe, that picture is professional!
I took the pics with my oldie but goodie SLR. I was very impressed with the colors of the pics, etc.
What I love is that I didn't need to do any digital editing. My old camera totally redeemed itself! I may not want to sell it so soon after all...
Nice. Ah, film. It is beautiful.
Post a Comment