
Our little guy is certainly a boy. He loves to climb, climb, climb. Here he is after climbing over the arm of the couch onto the end table.
We visited some family in Iowa this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. We sold food and drinks to hundreds of cyclists during RAGBRAI.


I love going to garage sales. Recently I came across this doll house. Usually I would pass things up like this because they are so large. Once the girls saw this one they were in love. I know that the girls can arrange and re-arrange furniture in this doll house over and over, which is something they love to do. I figured this would be a smart purchase because of that feature as well as the ability for kids to play on all sides of this house. It came with millions of accessories and it has been a lot of fun. I save a lot of money buying this 20 year old doll house vs. the new. Plus, I like this one better than the new ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment