On Isaiah's first birthday he decided to join his sisters back in the pool. Before Steve and I knew it he was head over heals plunging into the cool blue water. No big deal. Isaiah just floated for a second while we reached down and pulled him out. He didn't even mind his little dip in the pool. He was ready to do it again.

Isaiah was enjoying his birthday cake last night and wondered why we were crowding in on his treat.

Isaiah is my first child to decided to stand up and crawl out of his high chair. I can only chalk it up to the fact that he is a boy and was born to crawl.

After a nice birthday swim we came home to this...Weezer completely asleep in Isaiah's rocker. It is one of his favorite sleeping spots. Isaiah loves it because he get to watch his kitty as he falls asleep in his crib.
1 comment:
I thought you guys were out of town this weekend?
Post a Comment