It's okay to love and to be loved.

8.26.2010

I haven't taken any pictures in a long time it seems. I've been consumed with keeping the house clean and my sanity in check. We had two nights this week that we needed to be out of the house for showings or an open house. We'll be gone this Sat. so we'll need to have it spiffy before we leave just in case someone wants to schedule a showing. I like the feeling of a clean house, but Steve and I both agree we don't have it in us to do this all the time. I'm not a perfectionist. I just like to live and maintain a basic level of clean around here.

It will be nice to have this house-for-sale thing over soon. If we don't sell before mid-Oct. we'll need to reconsider what God has planned for us. We know he is working out his plan but the un-knowns are getting tiring. Do I bring the junk back into the house that I purged six months ago to help with "staging" or do I leave it? Are we here for fall activities or should I wait until we move to dig in? Hmmm...it is all a mystery.

No comments: