It's okay to love and to be loved.

8.10.2010

This, that and the other thing...









Steve and I have been doing push-ups and sit-ups at night. We measure our waist lines as a "before" designation. In a few months we'll measure again and see if progress has been made. Cheers to health!

I called the guy who owns the five acre property today. I left him a message asking him if he could let me know if he is indeed or not interested in selling us his property. I tried to sound really sweet and even batted my eyelashes over the phone to convince him that he should sell to us. Just kidding. I do just want to know for sure what he wants to that we can take it off the table, so to speak, if it is unavailable. We will see. It will probably be a few days. I am nervous to hear back!

We had a showing at our house this past weekend. The people had a couple questions that we need to answer and get back to our realtor. Maybe they are interested. I hope so because it is getting to be the time when we need to take a huge loss just to get it sold! We will see once again. Lots on the plate.

A friend and I drove in one car with five children under the age of four to Chuck E Cheeze. Our destination was two hours away, but it was worth it because she was able to get a car seat for a good deal off craigslist. It was quite and adventure but oh so much fun.















No comments: