
Evie came with me to the salon the other day. I wanted a professional to even out what I had attempted to do with her hair. She also needed it "thinned" a little. Evie was in heaven. She got her hair washed, put under the dryer chair, curled and then was given a sucker at the end. What can I say, we like to spoil our kids!

During our annual garage sale-ing Evie did the bounce house thingy with grandma. It was a ton of fun. I enjoyed buying the rug from Target that I've been eyeing for over a year for only $10 at a sale. It is $200 in stores right now! What a deal!

It is Karlee's b-day today. Evie gave her an orange headband with a flower and Evie has just the flower. The two gals are the bestest of friends and they now have even more hair accessories to keep them matchy-matchy.

The two outside their pre-school classroom. I'm not sure if the teacher can get anything done with those two in class together. They are the only two in the universe when the other is around. Friendship like that doesn't happen with just anyone. It is neat that Evie has such a bosom buddy.
2 comments:
What a cutey!! Did she get highlights or is that just from the sun? Looks beautiful!
Rhonda
Just the sun!
Post a Comment