A few days ago I returned from a three day vacation with girls friends to the Women of Faith Conference in St. Paul. It was a wonderful time, to say the least. Two girl friends and I stayed at the lovely Ann Bean Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Stillwater, MN for the two overnights. It was heavenly. We might have been a little too rambunctious for the other guests, but I think they forgive us because we were so stinkin' happy all the time.10.26.2010
Women Of Faith Conference
A few days ago I returned from a three day vacation with girls friends to the Women of Faith Conference in St. Paul. It was a wonderful time, to say the least. Two girl friends and I stayed at the lovely Ann Bean Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Stillwater, MN for the two overnights. It was heavenly. We might have been a little too rambunctious for the other guests, but I think they forgive us because we were so stinkin' happy all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment