It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.08.2010

What is up.

Steve and I began a new Bible study last week. We are going to be small group leaders with some other friends of ours for a group of high school kids. We watched the movie To Save a Life, which was really, really good. For the next seven weeks we will discuss the topics brought up in the movie with our group of kids.

I have been excited about this since I first heard of the group forming. I am so blessed to be a part of this and to get to know some new kids! I have been asked to be the one to share my testimony at our first meeting on Sunday. Yikes! I am glad I was asked because otherwise I was working on a plan to avoid ever sharing. That didn't work out so now I am trying to formulate what I am called to share. I'll have to write it all down and read it like a dweeb, but otherwise I would get on so many rabbit trails and end up not making any sense. At least if I write it there is a chance I might make some sense. We'll see.

Pray for a great turnout and that others will spread the word here in town!

If you have never heard of this movie, go rent it. It is awesome!

No comments: