It's okay to love and to be loved.

2.03.2011

Celebrating her fifth birthday at Grandma's restaurant in Duluth, MN.
Heading out to watch the race. What a beautiful day. We made snow angels while we waited for Aunt Kathy's turn, ate snacks, froze our fingertips off and used our bodies as a sled down a nearby hill.
One of the racers with the fourteen dog team competing in the marathon race of three days. Chloe took pics of Aunt Kathy while I took video so I'll have to post some of the star of the show some other time when I get a hold of a pic.
Aunt Kathy in the red talking with my dad, Evie and Asher. Uncle John was down getting the sled ready for her.

1 comment:

Chloe @ A Creative Call said...

I'm blogging again, so you can find pics of the race on my blog. I'll get you a CD of images too.