
Three generations of Friese Men.

Pappa J taking us out on a jeeping trip to get ice cream. While on our off road/highway adventure we saw some beautiful country, had a cow chase us and enjoyed some great ice cream with our friend's dad. The jeep, by the way, has been driven by Pappa J for over thirty years. I don't think anyone but him can figure out how to work it. He was a great driver and I am very thankful no one fell out!

This was our welcome basket to The Palmer Gulch Resort and KOA. It actually had delicious cookies and M&M's in the basket, but I was too busy eating to take a picture and before long all the goodies were gone. We also received a bottle of wine delivered to us from The
Johnson gang. Thanks guys!

The Chuckwagon Supper.

Not a bad view.
No comments:
Post a Comment