I was able to do this with you. Cuddle you. Stroke your shoulder. Marvel at the new life God had created and ordained for me to meet on August 13th, 2011. You were a boy! I knew it in my soul. I knew you before you were born. I knew all about you the minute you were born and I am forever blessed to be called your mother.
8.15.2011
Two years ago...
I was able to do this with you. Cuddle you. Stroke your shoulder. Marvel at the new life God had created and ordained for me to meet on August 13th, 2011. You were a boy! I knew it in my soul. I knew you before you were born. I knew all about you the minute you were born and I am forever blessed to be called your mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment