It's okay to love and to be loved.

12.15.2011

Well, hello Blog.






We've moved and love our rental. I don't miss the old house much at all, but do drive by every now and then to be in our old, familiar neighborhood. I'm a huge snoop around my house and I can't snoop very well at our new house. So I have to extend my territory and snoop back in my old neighborhood. It is therapeutic I think.

P.S. Why does my cat have to sit right in the middle of my lap when I'm trying to blog, therefore, causing me to have to type from the right or the left of me? Silly thing. I'm attempting to have the computer in front of me which is causing me to type up at my chin. Funny.

I digress. Here are a few photos of the new house and the salon we were at last night. I took the girls with me for a hair appt. and we each got our hair did. Naomi for the first time! I wish I could have captured her face because it was the brightest smile in all the world. As she sat in the chair my stylist told me Naomi said, "I love my curls!" And curls she had!

1 comment:

Jweaver said...

I love her curls too!