It's okay to love and to be loved.

1.04.2012

Three decades.

Tomorrow I will turn 30. Nothing makes me happier than this picture. This is a picture of my friend's baby boy. I have been praying and waiting for this moment for many years. To me this picture is of God revealing his goodness to us, His unfailing love and his perfect timing. This child is known and loved by God, among all the rest of us, and was chosen specifically by God to be my friend's first child. All I could ever hope for my friend, pray for and long for is wrapped up in this picture. God has been listening and wiping away the tears this entire time, as I KNEW he was.

2 Kings 20:5 "Thus says the Lord...I have heard your prayers, I have seen your tears..."

I think that is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

S